Tuesday, October 7, 2008

No More Blonde!


Oh yes I did! From one extreme to the next....So Lee has been dying for me to dye my hair black for a very long time. Of course, I have been blonde for pretty much my whole life except for a short period of time that I had it strawberry blonde. So considering that it is the month of October and I had the thought....if I hated it, I can totally blame it on Halloween....but it is actually growing on me. I was feeling a bit adventurous so....I finally gave in. Lee absolutely loves it and well I can't say the same for Alanna. She CANNOT stand change. So when she saw me the morning after, she said she wanted mommy's old hair back and I was scaring her...lol and Brandon well he just thought I had a hat on....which was soooo stinking cute :)

3 comments:

Melanie said...

AHHH!!! I LOVE IT!! Way to go on such a big change!! Brunettes are awesome and it really looks great on you!

Andrea said...

AWESOME! Can't wait to see it live!

Dawn said...

I Like it a lot!! You just gave me the courage to dye my hair brown. Just like you I have only known myself as blonde but my roots are growing in so dark now that I need to go dark! Martin is against it and I have been scared. I think I am going to do it now!!!